- It is the only monitor in the world that measures the reputation of elite soccer coaches
- The ranking values communication of elite coaches from ten categories of analysis and published three times a year (September, January and May).
- #CoachReputationRanking not receive any subsidy or sponsorship and is funded exclusively through the marketing of confidential reports to freely request once published the results
Madrid, September 7, 2016. Comunicar es Ganar specialized in public communication for elite athletes, today introduced the CoachReputationRanking. The results of this ranking will be published every three months for LaLiga‘s coaches, as a selection for the leading clubs in Europe and absolute selections, elGlobalTop20.
In the first wave of September #CoachReputationRanking, Diego Simeone (1), Zinedine Zidane (2nd), Quique Setien (3rd), Luis Enrique (4th) and Eusebio Sacristan (5th), they are placed in this order from the most reputable The league. As for the GlobalTop20, Pep Guardiola (1), Carlo Ancelotti (2nd), Massimiliano Allegri (3rd), Diego Simeone (4th) and Unai Emery (5th) took the top five places in communication and public image.
It is a tool that evaluates the value, potential and projection of brands and attributes of the top coaches reference from these ten categories: Career, Social Networks, Personal Website, Media Relations, Message, Nonverbal Communication , Sponsors Social Responsibility Sport, Branded Content and Leadership. Each has a specific weight of the final grade, and in turn are defined by a number of variables.
According to Mario G. Gurrionero, strategic director of the firm, one of the conclusions that can highlight of this first study it is that “taking into account that 80% of the valuation depends on their own management and initiative, draws attention to the half of the coaches suspend Laliga in communication. ” On the other hand, it states that “social networks, so present in the world of sport, remain one of the great unfinished business of football coaches.”
Comunicar es Ganar It is a consulting reference in the field of communication and public image of elite athletes and coaches. With more than five years of experience and with offices in the US and Spain, this consultant form, advises and research in collaboration with institutions and elite clubs.
Other documents of interest from consultancy:
- Practical Guide to Communication EURO2016
- Playing without the ball. Study of communication and public image of the coaches of BBVA League 2015/2016
Mario G. Gurrionero